Authors will directly transfer the Registration fee through NEFT/RTGS/BANK TRANSFER/OTHER BANK TRANSFER METHODS to the following account:
(NOTE: No Draft/Bankers Cheque/Cheque are considered)
- Account Name : SOCIETY FOR SOCIAL AND EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Account No. : 072101002615
- IFSC Code : ICIC0000721
- Banks Name : ICICI Bank, IP Extension, Delhi
- For each accepted paper, it is mandatory for at least one author to register and to include their paper in conference proceedings.
- Please note that only one paper is covered by an author registration. Authors with multiple papers need to register separately to pay the registration fee of other papers. Normal paper is 8 pages and After 8 pages, each extra page costs Rs. 800/page. Paper should not be less than 5 pages.
- Participants have to register as attendee in order to attend the conference.
- If more than one author/s wishes to attend the conference to present their paper, then they must have to register as an attendee.
- Only Full-Time Students are considered under Student’s Registration. If an author is registering as an Student then he/she must show/send a copy of valid Student ID.
- The following documents are required to be send at email: email@example.com
- A copy of payment proof (Screen Shot/Copy of receipt/etc )
- Updated paper (Both in .doc and .pdf format), strictly updated as per Reviewer’s Comments
- Registration Form Click here
- Copyright Form (Consent to Publish) Click here